Monday, June 27, 2011

The journey of potty-training

Attempt #1...

7:00 a.m.: 10 minutes on potty with no success
7:12 a.m.: child redressed, baby on boob nursing
7:14 a.m.: "I peed Mommy" (in middle of living room, on rug of course)

Attempt #2...

8:00 a.m.: 10 minutes on potty with no success
8:10 a.m.: Mommy finally takes first sip of coffee perked 90 minutes ago
8:25 a.m.: "I peed Mommy" (on living room couch)

Attempt #3...

9:00 a.m.: 10 minutes on potty with no success
9:15 a.m.: "There's poop in there Mommy" (pointing at butt)

10:30 a.m.: As 1st round of poop / pee clothes come out of the dryer, Mommy hears, "I made a mess in the play room, Mommy."
                  

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! We had a similar day today :(

    We tried to pee before leaving home for the doc, no success. Tried peeing at the doc office, no success. THEN in the car on the way to Michael's she pees in her car seat. So I change her, as we have to go in to Michael's, then I lay down a towel in her seat. After we leave Michael's she pees AGAIN in the car seat on the way home. :(

    Then after all this we get home and while I'm making lunch she proceeds to poop on the living room floor!

    I would however take this over having to clean up messes at home while taking care of a little baby too!

    *Hugs*

    I hope tomorrow is a better potty training day!

    ReplyDelete