You know you are a mom when.....
10. You spend your birthday at the doctor's office with a sick kid.
9. Your husband asks what you want for your birthday -- Flowers? Jewelry? Dinner out? Your response: Husband to come home from work early to help with kids.
8. You make sure kids eat from all food groups, but when husband is out of town on business, your dinner is often a bowl of ice cream at 9:30 at night.
7. After spending 3 hours straight cleaning the house, you trip and almost fall over toys on the floor.
6. You are envious of people with social lives, yet when you have the chance for a night out, you are so tired you beg your husband to take you home at 9 PM.
5. While doing errands, you realize you forgot tissues for your child's runny nose so you wipe it with your own shirtsleeve.
4. #5 does not gross you out.
3. You smell your kid to assess whether he needs a bath.
2. You willingly spend the entire day in a shirt covered with baby puke to avoid making extra laundry.
1. While folding laundry you realize you washed and dried 2 rocks and a stick that you did not know were in your child's pocket.