Sunday, March 13, 2011

Our "craft" project

After hearing about all of the intellectually stimulating craft projects that my fellow mommy friends are doing with their kids, I decided it was time for me to join the ranks of "crafty mom" one recent rainy day. I gave it a good faith effort to come up with an idea on my own -- at least 30 solid seconds -- before Googling "craft ideas for kids." Aha! Here we go..... time to make a craft.

Step 1 (needless to say we never saw steps 2 -7) was to gather the following items from "around the house": glue, scissors, 20 popsicle sticks, 5 different colors of washable / non-toxic paint, 10 pipe-cleaners, several strips of scrap fabric, and yarn.

????!

Mommy's modified version: "Let's draw a picture with the 4 crayons I just found under the couch."


Tomorrow's objective: Go to the "popsicle stick-paint-pipe-cleaner-fabric-yarn" store.

No comments:

Post a Comment